Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Images from the farm

OK, technically its not a farm but I think we have planted enough rows of sweet corn in the garden to qualify as one. Now if I can just get grandma and grandpa to get some goats.
Max has wanted a skateboard forever so being the good mom that I am, I bought him one at a yard sale for $2. I was affraid he was going to kill himself on it but he has done awesome! I told him he was looking like a professional and he said, "yeah, like Tony Hawk."



Isn't this Pioni beautiful!













Another great skateboard shot.










The garden




























































































































Don't worry, we watered right after I took these.














Daddies toy and Micah's toy.




























No comments: