Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Clare Airport

The Clare Airport hosted a fun day for the kids. There were airplanes, glyders, helicopters, a hotair balloon and skydivers that jumped and landed for us and some fun creative activites for the kids to do. They also had free hotdogs, water and popcorn for everyone.


We met some friends from preschool there and we all had a great time.
This is Max and his best buddy Chase



I asked Micah to stand in front of the plane so I could take his picture. He just kept walking toward me saying, "Cheese"





My two tough guys.







They had this glyder out for the kids to look at. This guy was kind of cracking me up because he didn't want anyone to touch his glyder, which I can undertand, but yet he brought it to a kids fun day.



















































They had a medical helicopter come and 3 minutes later, it got a flight and flew away.



















It was too windy to set up the hotair balloon but the kids still got to go into the basket.









The man who owns this balloon is my friend Erica's father-in-law. Her son Ian goes to preschool with Max and she in MOPS with me. Thanks Erica for telling us about this fun event!






Max and his preschool friends eating popcorn and waiting for the skydivers.




They didn't have to wait long. Watching the skydivers land made me really miss jumping. Maybe I'll get to go again one day when the boys are older.




























No comments: