Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A New Adventure


Just a few products 31 offers




I have never wanted to sell anything in my life. However, I went to a "31" home party last weekend and I was drawn to sell it. I really loved all the products and the fact they help keep you organized. I also loved that the name 31 is taken from Proverbs 31, "The Virtuous Woman". Its one of my favorite bible scriptures. So I talked to Jason and God about it and I'm going to do it. I'm nervous and excited. I think it will be a fun thing to do to get me out of the house and hopefully make a little extra money. I'm having a party December 2nd as a kick off and then I'll be on my way. So if you're not busy come to my house at 6 and check it out. It would be great to get some constructive critism from friends and family and also support.

2 comments:

The Nelson Family said...

Cool! I love that basket!

KrazyMom said...

I have never heard of it before! Can you send me a catalog? I just may have to book a party from you!