Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Meeting the new family


My cousin Kelly with Carter on her lap, Nash sitting next to her and Sophia on the end. Sophia was just in the hospital and had several surgeries. She is doing great and is so cute!



Last week we went to visit my cousin Kelly and meet her new children. Her and her husband and daughter just adopted 4 children bringing their family to 7. My niece Sidney was at a school and Grace who is 5 was at school but we got to meet the other kids. It was so nice to meet them and welcome them into our family. They are all adorable and so well behaved. I wish I could say the same about mine. The well behaved part that is. It was a great visit and hopefully we will see them again soon.

1 comment:

KrazyMom said...

It was so good to see you guys! Sophie kept yelling for Micah after you left. LOL. Your boys have grown so much, and NO they are not misbehaved! It was fun to spend the afternoon with you guys!