Thursday, September 23, 2010

A Weekend Full of Love

This past weekend I had two bridal showers and a weddding to attend. Saturday Was my friend Jenni's bridal shower. Her wedding is October 2 and I am so honored to be standing up in it. Saturday night was our friend Cindy's wedding in Lansing. It was a beautiful wedding and I'm bummed I didn't get any pictures. We had fun but my allergies were killing me and I felt miserable all day. Sunday was my future sister-in-law Brooke's bridal shower. Jason and Max are both in the wedding on October 9. We think Brooke is great and can't wait for her to be a part of our family. Both of the showers were beautiful and it was fun to see the differences between them. Its going to be a busy couple of weeks coming up.

Brooke and her friend Jess.

Brooke's mom, Brooke and mom -in-law Kathy.






My friend Jenni. She had picked orange and blue for her colors and I love it. Our dresses are orange and we are wear electric blue shoes. The colors looks so good together.




Jenni had to play the newly wed game. If she answered questions wrong, Max and Jenni's niece Olivia got to put hair clips in Jenni's hair. She did pretty good.


















No comments: