Thursday, September 23, 2010

Late Summer at the Park


I love Chipp- A- Waters. I think its so pretty and there isn't a lot of people there. The play area is just right the boys and I can see them no matter where they play so I don't have follow them around the entire time we are at the park. Tuesday was a beautiful and very warm day. Probably one of the last we will have so after I picked Max up from preschool, we headed over to the park for a picnic and some play.

There is lots to play with but of course Max and Micah gravitated to sticks and the forest. Here Max is showing his brotherly love by poking Micah in the back with a stick. So sweet.








Max brought this magnet to the park. He had so much fun with it. He was sticking it to all the metal parts of the play area and also putting it down the slides.




Micah loves the slides. I can't wait until these boys are old enough to go to Cedar Point.




Max also thought they were a good time.





Max took a time out for some fudge.


I see you.


Max kept sticking his marble in the holes in the steps. It fit perfectly. He kept making it roll from one hole the next. It was fun to watch him.







No comments: