Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Fast Plan

So I began my fast yesterday. It actually wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be. I even got 4 books of the old testament read. That in its self is impressive for me. I flew threw the new testament but the old testament is tough. Its getting easier now that I am not reading page after page of how to build a tabernacle. Its interesting and a little strange but I like it. Its just slow moving. Anyway my goal is to read a book a week. I think I have 30 books left to read. So in 30 weeks, look for a post from me being super excited that I just read the entire bible.

I hope today goes as well yesterday. I am only doing a 2 day fast so tomorrow morning I will eat again. Yay!

2 comments:

kdavid said...

I got that book for you from Jennie...a little late I know.

The Jaymac Clan said...

I would still really like to read it. thanks!