Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Jason and surprises

My poor husband always tries to surprise me and he has never really been successful. I love that he tries though and I try to be supportive in his failed attempts. With that being said, we never really get each other anything for Christmas. I usually get us a couple of things to open on Christmas day but its never anything big. I did the same thing this year.

I worked on Friday the day before Christmas eve and when I got home we sat down for dinner. Max asked if he could pray and we of course let him. Max's prayer went something like this.

Max: Thank you Lord that we went to the jewerly store with daddy and bought mama some jewerly.

I instantly looked over at Jason and literally see his heart sink. I felt so bad for him but was laughing so hard I was crying. I was really surprised in that moment that I was getting a Christmas present and I was surprised on Christmas day when the one Pandora charm I expected to get turned out to be five charms.

I have a wonderful husband and wonderful kids and the best present of all is having them!

1 comment:

Carol and Dan said...

Oh crap...again, I'm laughing my arse off....thank you, Stenphanie! Good luck next year, Jason!!! ;) .........c.