Monday, August 29, 2011

Nashville

This leaf is upside down because of my camera but I was amazed at how big it was. The Opryland hotel had amazing gardens throughout the hotel along with a river that runs through it, a waterfall and a guided boat tour that will take you throughout the hotel.
We went into Nashville one night. Its such a fun city!



There were over 8000 women at this convention and it was really amazing when we were all together for general session!







more beautiful sights from the hotel








I thought this was an adorable idea!










The view from my hotel room










I think this was be a great spot to get married.








Orchids are my favorite flower and they were everywhere throughout the hotel.





So simply pretty!





This picture doesn't do the hotel justice but this gives you an idea of what its like.



































At the beginning of the month I went to Nashville for a Mothers Of Preschoolers (MOPS) conference. The conference is held at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel and its beautiful. I went to this same conference two years ago and this one was just as good. The conference is very uplifting and inspirational. With award winning music from Steven Curtis Chapman and guest speakers like Max Lucado, whats not to like. The most important thing I learned from this conference is that God has given each of us exactly what we need to mother our children and that we are the perfect parent for them. We each have been given gifts and God wants us to be bold, sensible and loving with those gifts.

No comments: