Wednesday, July 13, 2011

bunk beds

We ordered the boys bunk beds about two months ago and they finally came in. Jason and I pulled them out of the box and I realized they ordered the wrong bunk beds. I was not happy. We did decide to keep them at a discounted price and they are nice but its frustrating when you wait so long and then don't really get what you want.
Anyway, the boys like them.



I love the bedding. I think its so cute and will hopefully grow with them for at least 5 years. All boys like dinosaurs right? The next step is tearing down the nursery and turning into an office/guest room. Sad but exciting.





1 comment:

TAITx3 said...

I just love bunk beds. We got our boys bunk beds back in january. I really should post pics. Henry has the top and Jude has the bottom. Henry lets Jude nap on the top during the day. They actually like to sleep together. It's so cute, so Jude gets to sleep on the top quite often.