Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter

We colored eggs last weekend but I am super behind on the blog so I am just posting them now.





They turned out great! I bought some neon die and the colors were really vibrant. I did one egg with an onion peel too. I loved how it turned out.






We made a big mess but had fun.










Yesterday I made this birthday cake for my nephew. I am really proud of how cute it turned out.



A friend at MOPS gave me this train track. Jason set it up last night so the boys would see it first thing this morning. They loved it!




Its big and noisy but lots of fun.




Micah and his Easter basket.






Max and his basket.



Happy Birthday Blake!





















2 comments:

KrazyMom said...

Wow! I love that cake! You are so talented, where do you find the time for things like that?!?

The Jaymac Clan said...

I made daddy watch the boys for awhile. I had a "no boys allowed kitchen".