Sunday, February 20, 2011

Chairman's Ball 2011

This was our 4th year attending the Saginaw Chamber of Commerse Chairman's Ball. We have such a great time every and this year was no exception.
This is Jason and I getting ready to go. I had my hair done and I really liked it.

We always attend a pre-party at our friends Lynn and Craig's house. Its such a nice time that we all have to be told to leave so we're not really late for the ball.







Not sure but I think this is Jay's version of fanning his feathers like a peacock. Poor Leslie.



Don't we look pretty!




















A motley crew








Ken and Erin









I'm not so good at self portraits. I really need one of those cameras that has a screen on each side.










Becky and John











Jason got to sing with the band. He was really excited!












Erin and I





Melissa and Bill


a good time was had by all
















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a ton of fun.... I love your dress.

If you could ever make it to Shanghai it would be awesome! It is expensive to get here, but you cant beat free place to stay.

The Jaymac Clan said...

Thanks Cassandra, I would love that!